International B2B Matchmaking
March 18th, 2020 | 10am - 6pm
Excel London, United Kingdom
A chance to meet potential business & technology partners in one day
Enterprise Europe Network is organising a B2B matchmaking event on Wednesday 18 March 2020 during Oceanology International 2020. The FREE matchmaking event will give you the opportunity to meet potential collaborators and business partners during pre-arranged 30 minute meetings and create real business development opportunities with exhibitors and visitors, active in the maritime sector. Your agenda will be sent to you one week before the event with the exact time and location of your meetings.
- Are you looking for new customers, partners or financiers for your company?
- Are you looking for new potential partners to develop your business and research objectives?
- Are you seeking partners to adapt your technology, including for dual-use applications?
- Or maybe you just want to boost your innovativeness?
- Ocean technologies
- Marine science
- Oil and gas
- Maritime security
- Maritime renewables
- Maritime engineering
- Ports and harbours
- Blue Growth
- Establishing technology and commercial partnerships
- Expanding your business abroad
- Learning about new technologies and solutions
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Present, discuss and develop new ideas and projects
What can you expect?
- Bilateral meetings
Initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Find stakeholders
Discuss with marine sector stakeholders about their needs
- Meet researchers
Meet with key researchers for co-development or funding application opportunities